Experience: 2-3 years preferred
PHP 5, MySQL 5, Apache, (LAMP, WAMP) HTML , DHTML, XML and Java Script, CSS. AJAX and Jquery, Moodle Frame Work, Moodle API
- Very good understanding of database technologies and SQL Optimization.
- Exposure and understanding of Php based Web applications and related challenges preferably Moodle.
- Good experience in handling Web services (SOAP, XML-RPC, REST).
- Clear understanding of product development environment and methodologies
- Analytical , Problem-solving and innovation skills are must.
- 3 yrs min of hands-on work experience in PHP & MySQL of which 2yrs experience in Moodle Customization and Plug-in development.
- Development experience in LAMP environment preferred.
- Knowledge of HTML 5 will be an added skill.
- Detail oriented and ability to plan and organize tasks
- Coordination with Team members and Team Leads and Functional Manager
- Should be good in teaming and communication skills
- Should be a good Team Player and more productive person.
- Should have the ability to respond for the changes in priorities and manage
- Should have previous PHP programming experience
- Should have strong database knowledge, specifically MySQL knowledge.
Candidates interested, who could attend direct interview sooner possible may email their resume to
Phone: +91 44 2561 9110 / 9090